Thursday, December 20, 2012

Peach Room Inspiration

I love peach, salmon, coral, apricot and all colors in between, and I have been toying with making my dining room a light peach.  I think peach is very chic and here are some pictures I found for inspirtation.



The fabulous Bunny Williams

This photo via Chinoiserie Chic -- love the fabric on this  ottoman which Beth Connelly identified as Scalamandre Falk Manor House (Source for design?)

Jacques Grange designed this room in Mathilde Agostinelli's  Paris Apartment (public relations director for Prada in France)

Bob Collins Peach lattice wallcovering
Love this vintage Chinese Lattice wallpaper by Bob Collins.  By the way, is it my imagination or is Quadrille totally copy Bob Collins Chinese Lattice wallpaper?

Peach Ghost Chair


Jennifer Lopez's(former) bedroom in Miami (home is currently on the market for $40 Million) is a lovely shade of peachy apricot that I love.   Image courtesy of Veranda Magazine

Benjamin Moore OC-80 Pirates Cove Beach 


No comments:

Post a Comment