Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year!!

I can't believe it is time to say goodbye to 2012.  I just wanted to take a moment to say thanks for popping by and for visiting over the course of this year, my first year of blogging.  Looking back -- I have learned so much from this blog, I have made some new blogging friends who have been most helpful and supportive.  I got a new job that I love, met some wonderful people and feel blessed to be working in a field that I am so passionate about.  Of course my year was also tinted with sadness, as life often is, with the passing of my beloved father-in-law, Sheldon, who will be remembered for his supreme intelligence, unwavering devotion to the truth and to his kindness.

I hope you all live a life worth celebrating this year.  Much happiness, good heath and success in the coming year.


No comments:

Post a Comment