Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Chinoiserie Chic's take on Mary McDonald's office

   Beth Connelly of Chinoiserie Chic writes one of the most inspiring blogs on chinoiserie style and I have to mention her post today because I love the mock up of an office she styled for Mary McDonald. Beth's post was a real head turner for me because I am totally obsessed with two things she choose:  (1) Meg Braff's Wallpaper Un Reve de Chine in White on Silver Mylar and (2)  Vintage Fornasetti Leopard Ottoman.  Here are her picks:


Chinoiserie Chic's picks for Mary McDonald's Office
Mary McDonald's current office
I have been obsessed with that Fornasetti ottoman since I saw it in a photo spread for Rutie Sommer's house:

The vintage Fornasetti Ottoman adds just the right amount of leopard -- I am so dying to find one!


No comments:

Post a Comment