Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Utah County Parade of Homes

Every year I hit up the parade of homes with my good friend Mandy.  I wasn't able to see very many homes this year and to be honest I was pretty disappointed with most of them. There was some really really really bad design. But there were a few homes that I found inspiring. 

*I'm sorry but I can't provide sources for these images. I've linked to each builder's website so you are welcome to try asking them*

The first house we visited was a modern home down by Ezra Lee Design + Build


See that green plant wall up on the loft? It's a living wall. The whole wall is succulents and other plant life with a drip watering system and everything! Crazy. 


I liked this idea of sliding barn doors that were actually huge mirrors. Really cool. 


A library room. One can only dream right? 


Two settees a the dining room table is an interesting idea. 

I liked a house done by D.R. Horton. They used a lot of Dwell Studio fabric




I thought this arrangement of white vases on the table made a great centerpiece. 

We also visited a home done by Cadence Homes designed by Four Chairs Furniture









I really love this little red chair. 



The last house I visited was done by Ivory Homes. They always do such a great job and in my opinion have by far the best decorating. 



I love the Schumacher Sinhala on the chairs. 


Love the botanicals above the fireplace. 


Velvet spool chairs? Yes, please. 


Then how about this Chiang Mai duvet cover? 




I thought this room was really fun and I loved the mix of patterns. 





To see the Utah County Parade of Homes from past years go here and here

No comments:

Post a Comment