Thursday, June 7, 2012

Etchings by Annie Patt

I just love a good art show and I love a good etching.  Last week I visited the Washington Square Outdoor Art Show and ran across this young artist named Annie Patt; she is so talented I thought I would share some of her images.  If you have the opportunity to visit an outdoor show this summer; do!  It is so much fun and you might find yourself scooping up a treasure for yourself. This was the one that almost got away....

Annie Patt, Catfish1, India Ink, 8x10", $200; anniepatt.com

Annie Patt, Catfish3, India Ink, 11x14", $300; anniepatt.com
 'Crow 6,' is and India Ink painting, 18x10", $300.



ABOUT ANNIE PATT:  She studied at The Art Students League of NY and Parsons School of Design.  She also has a BA from NYU in Medieval and Renaissance Studies.  Her website is anniepatt.com


Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment