Friday, June 1, 2012

Light My Fire: Lamps I am loving right now


Love that Chanel Lamp a above, but in addition to that I am  grooving on Christopher Spitzmiller, Julian Chichester/Mr. Brown  and some Arterior's lamps; here  are a few of my Favs:




Christopher Spitzmiller
Christopher Spitzmiller





Christopher Spitzmiller





Christopher Spitzmiller


How about these lovelies from Julian Chichester's new sister company, Mr. Brown:





Love these gold lamps







I wish I had a better photo to show you of this stunning piece.






Also very handsome is this stylish devil from Mr. Brown


And How about these lamps from ARTERIORS


                                                      











Finally, some Jonathan Adler Lamps:




or this one whose manufacturer is of unknown origin:



Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment