Thursday, May 17, 2012

Hollywood Regency Dining Tables

I am helping my friend choose furniture for her dining room and found myself lusting after fretwork dining tables.   My search for a mid-century, hollywood-regency and chinoiserie inspired table has turned up some good looking options...


This Fretwork Table from a store in West Palm gets top billing.  
This Table makes a close second as I just love the brass and glass.
Anther Fretwork table -- would look great painted white

And speaking of white fretwork tables....

How about a punch of orange?

This lucite table is really fabulous...

Small but lovely faux bamboo with a pewter finish -- too small but just lovely.

Too small, but great rattan finish...


Over the top fretwork

Love this Aztec inspired table


Fabulous brass table














No comments:

Post a Comment