Monday, October 22, 2012

Stop the Presses! Miles Redd's New Book is out Tomorrow!

One of my all time favorite designers is Miles Redd.  Supremely talented, his designing gifts are awe inspiring enough to make any aspiring designer want to through in the towel -- I mean why bother when this guy is walking around?   Ok, now that I have that out of my system, his book The Big Book of Chic will be released October 23, 2012.  I have already pre-ordered mine and they better ship it lickity split. Here are tons of photos for your viewing pleasure.

The debonair Miles Redd.
Miles Redd

Miles Redd

Miles Redd

Miles Redd


Miles Redd

Miles Redd


Miles Redd

Miles Redd

Miles Redd

Miles Redd

Miles Redd

Miles Redd

Miles Redd

Miles Redd

Miles Redd

Miles Redd

Miles Redd

Miles Redd

Miles Redd

No comments:

Post a Comment