Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Blue Green and Dining Rooms




I adore the mosaic floors, Asian styled parson's table with the Swedish chairs.  When the room permits, I just love a settee in the dining room.  Love the botanical prints with the simple iron chandelier. 



I've got dining rooms on the brain today -- so I thought I would share some more dining room photos...Blue and green seem to predominate my thoughts these days. Mom always said, "don't paint your dining room blue" because blue is associated with appetite suppression -- and she always wanted folks to finish their dinner.  But I say -- hey I'm on a diet anyway! Green is such a lovely neutral color, and not used as much as it should be...Forgive the brief nature of this post but life has me crazy this week...cheers!





Great chandelier. Love the mixing of the walnut colored table and the white chairs...I am also seeing a lot of oval tables these days.

Looks like an Arteriors chandelier.  And I still love Zebra, I just can't help myself.  I am also loving the way the curtain rod seems to extend across the room.  
Katie Ridder






Ashley Whittaker



Meg Braff

Jamie Drake

This was my friends favorite, so I am adding it just for her.

I love this dining room.  The banquette seating, foo dogs and the dyed coral prints -- my favorite it trends.

Fabulous wallpaper -- I love blue and green together -- I only wish we got a shot of the chandelier.


Love this lantern





Suzanne Kasler 

The wallpaper just makes this space so sumptuous. 





I am particularly fond of  seat slip covers.



Love the wall paper and the the chairs. 

Windsor Smith

Apartment of Marjorie Gubelman 

Françoise and Yves Gastou 








No comments:

Post a Comment