Thursday, February 14, 2013

Hollywood Regency Inspired Bamboo Furniture

Do you all remember Lilly Pulitzer furniture -- well sad to say, I believe it is no longer in production (according to a post on HFI Brands Facebook page).  Oh well. Maybe they will sell the division and we will see a revival.  I have  been looking for fun Hollywood Regency inspired bamboo furniture and I found a few pieces from Lexington that were not half bad. I thought I would share:
Reminds me of  an Oomph Table


Definitely channeling 60s patio furniture. Love.

Cute bar cart (have you seen the new Serena & Lilly catalogue? They have a similar one)


Reminds me of that Lily or  Bungalow5 Dining table

Cool dining table

Something you would see in a little girls room.


As an antique, this would be fab.  If the finishes are off, it could be disastrous.













No comments:

Post a Comment