Sunday, November 18, 2012

Mastercraft Brass Tables





I have coveted a Mastercraft brass table since I first discovered them.  Where can you find these great looking tables? Well if you are lucky at auction or on Ebay;  stores like Circa Who and Palm Beach Regency get them or look alikes from time to time, and lets not forget 1st dibs where you are going to need to plonk down a serious amount of cash. They are so fabulous  --- please someone in Highpoint here my plea and produce them again! I want to have a custom one done for my  client's dining room and will photograph if that makes it into reality.

Here's what my latest search on for brass tables on 1st dibs yielded:














Mastercraft has some amazing brass bookcases, burl wood desks and lacquered credenzas as well...And how about that chair!
Fantastic Burl & Brass Mastercraft Desk by John Widdicomb









No comments:

Post a Comment