Saturday, July 14, 2012

2012 Hampton Showhouse Designer Robert Passel

I awoke this morning not expecting to have a new design crush. I was not familiar with Robert Passal work until I googled him for this post, and wow -- I love his style.  How could I not have stumbled upon him sooner?  He has been in House & Garden, was in Kips Bay Decorators Show House and was named named one of the 20 New Traditional Designers by Trad Home (the digital version of Traditional Home magazine). 


He is incredibly talented, his room are layered; modern yet classic  and oh so chic. He began his career working for antiques dealer John Rosselli and then was a designer with Healing Barsanti before he launched his own firm Robert Passal Interior and Architectural Design located in the Flatiron District of Manhattan. 


You can check out his website here. Thanks to the  Zhush and  Better Decorating Bible and -- for the lovely photos. 





















FAB room.  I love that white chair in the righthand corner -- anyone know who makes this or if it is antique?












No comments:

Post a Comment